1) I resolve to work with orphaned manuscripts (my own.)
2) I will write down all my passwords and put them in a new safe place.
3) I will remember I am enough and that I am capable of good writing.
4) I will give up eating Hilde's cookies. (NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!)
5) I will visit more blogs on a regular basis.
5) I will think of a new idea for a book while my book is being read.
4) I will honor my writing by allocating my too-little resources (time, money, energy) to it and keep the faith by knowing I will find a way to do this.
5) I will realize that being able to put two words together in a dynamic, coherent fashion in any language is a gift, not a burden, and thank (insert deity of choice) daily that I can do this.
Happy New Year, everyone. Remember to love and forgive yourself.