|Cause I like Rockets|
The Four of July. The anniversary the of adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776 by the Continental Congress declaring thirteen American colonies to be regarded as a new nation, separate from Great Britain.
Here are my Thirteen Declarations of Writing.
I hereby separate myself from:
- Self Doubt
- More Procrastination
- Split Infinitives
- Jealousy of Writers I know who recently got representation
- Characters Lacking Clear Motivations
- Ads Touting Expensive Retreats
- Zealous Zealots (I'm showing off using the letter Z)
- Fear of Rewrites
- Dreaming of New Story; I got three manuscripts in need of editing
- And... Brooding on Failure